The Islands Of Marathon in the Florida Keys
Deep water boat docks are available for rent.
There are 9 slips available that can hold up to a 45 foot vessel.
We also have bait freezers if needed for the fisherman and boaters.
Boat Docks & Marina have plenty of truck, car & trailer parking.
Water and power for boats up to 45 feet at our deepwater docks.
No Live aboard's allowed at our boat marina.
You must be staying at one of our 20 vacation properties to use the docks.
Best Viewed in Landscape
Boat Dock Information
- All trailers and RVs must be stored in the trailer parking on the canal lot where the boat docks are located. No trailers may be parked on the south side of Cocoplum Drive where the villas are located.
- All boats and trailers must have a Coco plum decal attached at all times that will be given to you at check in.
- Respect our neighbors and keep noise down. The dock is closed between 9 PM and 6 AM every day.
- Bait freezers are available for your use at $5.00 a day and will be put in your stem of your villa. Freezers must be reserved in advance and supplies are limited.
- This is an extra charge of $10 a day for power (30/50 Amp). Ask for the key to the lock in the office at check in.
- Fish cleaning is ONLY allowed at the dock fish cleaning station. Dispose of all fish carcasses in the large trash dumpster on the canal front lot. Do not dump carcasses in canal. Do not clean any fish or lobster on the south side of Cocoplum Drive where the villas are located.
- Sorry no flushing of engines is allowed during your stay at Coco plum.
- We do not hold dock reservations without the full payment deposited at the time reservation is made.
- Docks must be paid in full in advance at time of reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event you must cancel your dock reservation, the reservation deposit will be refunded if written notice is received at least 28 days in advance. If less than (28) days in advance of the arrival date, a cancellation fee of 50% will be deducted from your deposit and the balance will be refunded. On reservations cancelled less than (14) days in advance of the arrival date the total deposit will be forfeited.
- We do not have any security at the docks, so please store your valuables properly.
- The docks and boat launch ramp (Cocoplum Terraces Condominium) to the West of our docks are PRIVATELY owned. They do have security and will prosecute for trespassing. DO NOT USE THIS RAMP.
- Ramp #2 Free 1 mile away at 12646 Overseas Highway, Marathon FL 33050. Public ramp renovated 2009.
- Ramp #3 Sparky's Landing - 305-289-7445. The cost is $10 in and out. Located at 586 6th Street Key Colony Beach, Florida 33051.
- Ramp #4 Public Boat Ramp. Just renovated in 2009. It is 5 miles south of Cocoplum Drive on the Gulf side at MM 48.5. Free access located at the end of the street at 33'd Street Marathon Florida 33050. This can handle bigger boats with its 40 foot wide ramp. Renovated in 2009 with a newly paved drive area and a new wooden dock. Google map "33rd Street Marathon Florida 33050" and it is at the end of the street on the Gulf Side.
- Ramp #1 (NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, RAMP IS BEING RENOVATED) Marie's Yacht Harbor Club & Marina 305-289-0614 or 305-731-3386 just a half mile from Cocoplum. Ramp is only open from 8 am to 6 pm daily. Located at 140 Avenue I Marathon, FL 33050. The cost is $10.00 each way (in or out). There is a CASH BOX at the ramp to pay as you use it - BRING EXACT CHANGE (a $10 BILL). To secure use of this ramp -all you need to do is call 305-289-0614 or 305-731-3386 ON THE DAY YOU PLAN TO USE THE RAMP and tell them that you will be using the ramp and then give them your cell phone number, the license tag number on your CAR and then they will give you the combination to the lock to open the chain across the ramp. Trailer storage by the day is $10.00 -so bring the trailer back to our lot for free storage. No boat slips in the water are available at this marina.